Monday, February 18, 2008

Gigs

Heres is my complete list for gigs I must see before I die.

1. Radiohead
2. David Bowie
3. Bjork
4. New Order
5. Led Zeppelin
6. Belle & Sebastian

Here are some others I want to see, but are not yet a "must".

- Arcade Fire
- Cat Power
- My Morning Jacket
- Phoenix
- Bright Eyes


Here's some that were on the list, but I've had a chance to see.

- Bob Dylan
- Morrissey
- Paul McCartney
- Roger Waters
- Rolling Stones
- U2 (5 times)
- Depeche Mode
- The Cure
- Pearl Jam

1 comment:

MB said...

what's up Jose - I've getting a branding blog going up here for school and was hoping we could exchange links on our pages. Let me know how things are going either way - I've only been getting Jules' side of the story:-)

Keep me posted. Matt

http://brandinginsanity.blogspot.com